Dr. Brodman maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursues ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about her experience and training.
Karen F. Brodman, MD
Dr. Brodman is, and has been, affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science for over 25 years.
After many years of rewarding practice in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Brodman is now devoting her career exclusively to gynecology. She brings many years of expertise in all aspects of gynecology to this new chapter of her professional life. Her qualifications include
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG).
- Expertise in Menopause issues
- Co-author of The Unofficial Guide to Coping with Menopause (1999)
- Member, North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP).
Dr. Brodman received her medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, and did her residency training at SUNY Downstate.