As part of the New York City Healthcare Community, we continue to be committed to the health and safety of our patients, community, and providers. Our office is fully open and able to address all of your Gynecology needs. We will also continue to offer Telehealth appointments.
To ensure the safety of our patients and our staff we are continuing to practice the clean and sterile techniques that are second nature to us, as a medical and surgical practice.
- Please make your best effort to arrive on time.
- Please use hand sanitizer on arrival and follow our hand cleansing instructions.
- We will be wearing masks and we will ask you to wear a paper mask for the duration of your visit.
- We recognize the support that a companion brings and our preference is one person accompanying a patient. We need to minimize the risk to other patients and staff.
Your comfort and safety are our priority. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to safely and confidently caring for you at your next appointment at Karen F. Brodman, MD, PLLC
Patient Screening Questions:
Please do not come to the office if your answer to any of the following questions is yes, and call to schedule a telehealth visit instead:
- 1. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- - Chills or Fever (100°F or more)
- - Cough
- - Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- - Fatigue
- - Muscle or body aches
- - Headache
- - New loss of taste or smell
- - Sore throat
- - Congestion or runny nose
- - Nausea or vomiting
- - Diarrhea
- 2. In the last 5 days have you been exposed to any who has, or is suspected of having, COVID-19?
- 3. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 5 days?