TELEMEDICINE VISITS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Dr Brodman is now offering telemedicine visits so that you can access care from home.
To schedule a visit, please click the “Book Online” button.
This takes you to ZocDoc where you can schedule your appointment with Dr Brodman.
If you do not have a ZocDoc account you can create one at their website.
Telemedicine Visits are appropriate for the following reasons:
- Vaginal Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Menopause Counseling
- Fertility issues/ Preconception
- Birth Control/Contraception
- Prescription Refills
- Test, Lab, and Imaging Results
Please be aware that telemedicine has its limitations and additional testing or an in-person exam may be advised after the evaluation.
- Many insurances, including Medicare, now cover telemedicine. If you have questions about your coverage, contact your insurance provider directly.
- For in-network Cigna patients, we will submit a claim to your insurance, but request a credit card payment at the time of your appointment if a co-pay is due.
- If your insurance does not reimburse for telemedicine, or your insurance is a plan we do not participate with, you will be charged an out of pocket expense of $150.
- Please have your insurance card and credit card available.
For additional questions, please call the office or reach out to us via the patient portal.